Buy Apidra Insulin Vial Online
Buy Apidra Insulin Vial Online. It is used to lower blood sugar in patients with high blood sugar (diabetes).
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Apidra?
- If you have an allergy to insulin or any other part of Apidra (insulin glulisine (vials)).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have low blood sugar.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Apidra (insulin glulisine (vials)).
How is this medicine (Apidra) best taken?
Use Apidra (insulin glulisine (vials)) as ordered by your doctor. Read all the information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It is given as a shot into the fatty part of the skin on the top of the thigh, belly area, or upper arm.
- If you will be giving yourself the shot, your doctor or nurse will teach you how to give the shot.
- Follow how to use it as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
- Wash your hands before use.
- Take within 15 minutes before or within 20 minutes after starting a meal.
- Move the site where you give the shot each time.
- Do not give into red or irritated skin.
- Do not use if the solution is cloudy, leaking, or has particles.
- Do not use if solution changes color.
- Throw away needles in a needle/sharp disposal box. Do not reuse needles or other items. When the box is full, follow all local rules for getting rid of it. Talk with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Be sure you know what to do if you do not eat as much as normal or if you skip a meal.
- Do not use outdated insulin.
- Do not draw into a syringe and store for future use.
- If you are using Apidra (insulin glulisine (vials)) in a pump, be sure you know how to use it. Follow what your doctor has told you or read the package insert. Change the drug and parts of the pump when you have been told.