Buy Apidra Solostar Pens
Buy Apidra Solostar Pens . Apidra is a fast (rapid) acting insulin used for adults and children with diabetes mellitus to control high blood sugar. It is not known if APIDRA is safe or effective in children less than 4 years of age with type 1 diabetes or in children with type 2 diabetes.
When used as a mealtime insulin, Apidra should be given within 15 minutes before or within 20 minutes after starting a meal.
Apidra may be infused subcutaneously by external insulin infusion pumps.
Do not use Apidra if you have low blood sugar reaction or if you are allergic to insulin glulisine or any of the ingredients in Apidra.
Do not share needles, insulin pens or syringes with others even if the needle is changed. Do NOT reuse needles. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them.
Before starting Apidra, tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including if you have liver or kidney problems, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or if you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed.
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden weight gain
- Swelling of your ankles or feet
Tell your doctor about all medications you take, including OTC medicines, vitamins, supplements, and herbal supplements.
When used a mealtime insulin, Apidra should be taken within 15 minutes before a meal or within 20 minutes after starting a meal. Test your blood sugar levels as directed by your doctor when using Apidra. Do not change your dose or type of insulin without talking to your doctor. Any change of insulin should be made cautiously and only under medical supervision.
Check your insulin label to verify that you have the correct insulin before each injection. Use Apidra only if the solution is clear and colorless with no particles visible.
While using Apidra, do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how Apidra affects you. Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that contain alcohol.
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include dizziness or light-headedness, sweating, confusion, headache, blurred vision, slurred speech, shakiness, fast heartbeat, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, hunger.
- Serious allergic reactions. Get medical help right away if you have: a rash over your whole body, shortness of breath, trouble breathing, fast pulse, sweating or feeling faint
- Low potassium in your blood (hypokalemia). Your doctor should monitor you for low blood potassium levels.
- Heart failure. Your doctor should monitor you closely while you are taking TZDs with Apidra.
- Trouble breathing, shortness of breath, fast heartbeat, swelling of your face, tongue, or throat, sweating, extreme drowsiness, dizziness, confusion.
The most common side effects of APIDRA include: low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), weight gain, itching, rash, swelling, allergic reactions including injection site reactions, skin thickening or pits at the injection site (lipodystrophy)